Home » Safari Itineraries
8 Days - Classic Tanzania Safari
A short meet and greet at the Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO) on your arrival, for briefing before your safari begins. Proceed for game drive in Arusha National Park. Drive to Arusha for lunch and proceed to Tarangire for dinner and overnight.
Day 2 - Tarangire National Park
After breakfast, have a full day game drive in the park returning to you lodge / camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 3 - Ngorongoro Conservation Area
After early breakfast, you will drive across The Great Rift Valley and up the escarpment, through the Ngorongoro Highlands and on to the Ngorongoro Crater Rim, where you will get to view"The World's largest, unflooded, unbroken volcanic caldera". Arriving at your lodge in time for lunch. The crater inhabits almost every wildlife species indigenous to East Africa, including the rare Black Rhino and the large tusked Elephant bulls. You will descend down the crater for afternoon game viewing. After late afternoon game viewing, you will drive up to the lodge/camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 4 - Serengeti National Park
After and early breakfast, drive to Serengeti National Park, the World Heritage Site with picnic lunches. Visit Olduvai Gorge home of the "Early Man" and game drives en-route, arriving at your lodge/camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 5 - Serengeti National Park
Full day game viewing in the most famous park in Africa. Home to The Great Migration. You will also you will see the never ending Savannah grasslands, and the most concentration of wildlife. Over 500 species of birds, millions of Wildebeest, thousands of Gazelles, Zebras, Lions, Cheetahs, Buffalo, and many predators.Later drive back to the lodge/camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 6 - Serengeti National Park
Another full day spent in Serengeti National Park with option to have early morning game drives and returning to your lodge for late breakfast.
Your experience in this park will definitely make it a lifetime mark on places you have visited.
(Balloon game viewing is recommended. Please inquire at time of booking to reserve your place).
Day 7 - Lake Manyara National Park
After breakfast and start your drive to Lake Manyara National Park arriving for late lunch. Afternoon at leisure. Dinner and overnight at your lodge / camp.
Day 8 - Lake Manyara National Park
Morning game drive in the park. The Park is highlighted with lush forest of Acacia and Mahogany trees, troops of baboons and blue monkeys. Flamingo population is mostly found in this park.
After spending several enchanting hours in this park, you will drive to Arusha for lunch. En-route you will get a chance to stop at some souvenir shops and curios. After lunch, you will be debriefed and later transferred to the airport for your departure flight.
Guaranteed departure – Accommodation, Activities, Transfers, Meals, Fees where indicated as per the itinerary - Local traveler assistance during your tour - Specialized and personalized services
Tips - Laundry - Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages unless explicitly noted - Optional activities/extras – Visas (unless noted) - Vacation insurance
Trip Terms & Conditions
* Your deposit is due immediately on booking (30% of program price, minimum $250). The balance is due 90 days prior to departure. We currently accept wire transfer and direct deposit. Please check the payment details on http://www.taylorsafaris.com/index.php/Payments/Payments/
* Tour quotes do not include airfare to/from the trip start point unless noted on the itinerary
* Cost increases in currency exchange, government fees, taxes, surcharges or hotel/lodge tariff increases between quote date and start date are payable by the client.
* Availability cannot be guaranteed until booked. We will exercise best efforts to book hotels per the itinerary, however, in busy seasons and with client bookings made within 90 days of tour date we may be forced to offer substitutes.
* Cancellations 90 days or more prior to departure will receive full refund less any non-refundable paid fees (e.g. non-refundable airfare, cruise, or hotel deposits). 60-89 days will be subject to loss of deposit. 30-59 days will be subject to loss of 50% of program price. 29 days or less will be subject to 100% of program price.
* Payment of the program price constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions set out at http://www.taylorsafaris.com/index.php/taylor/aboutus/category/terms_and_conditions/
* Living Standards and practices at destination may differ from those in you country with respect to provisions of utilities, services and accommodation.