Home » Safari Itineraries
6 Days - Tembo Safari
Extra:You can do a walking safari in Ngorongoro / Manyara / Tarangire for almost $20 Per Person. (Price subject to change)
Arusha is situated in the northern Tanzania, at the foot of Mt.Meru, with a pleasant climate and surrounded by Africa's most famous mountains, landscapes and National Parks.It is the centre of Tanzania's tourism.
On this program you will visit Tarangire, Lake Manyara National parks and Ngorongoro Conservation Area, famous for the Crater and indigenous animals and flora and fauna.
Meet and greet at the Airport transfer to your hotel in a private vehicle and English speaking professional guide/driver.Dinner and overnight at your lodge in Arusha.
Day 2- Arusha- Tarangire
After breakfast drive to Tarangire National Park for game drive.On this game drive you will spot swamps all around with a few green vegetation year round, which provide home to over 500 bird varieties. You will also spot baboons and other general game on their way to these water holes scattered all over the park.All these animals are endemic to the dry Savannah of north-central Tanzania.We do stop for picnic lunch. Dinner and Overnight at Lodge/Camp.
Day 3 - Tarangire
Wake up for breakfast and continue more game drive in Tarangire with a picnic lunch break. This time the main attraction will be elephants as they aass in numbers during the dry season of June to December.Predators can be difficult to spot, but they are there.Dinner and Overnight at Lodge/Camp
Day 4 - Tarangire - Manyara-Ngorongoro
Drive to Ngorongoro via Lake Manyara National Park for a game drive with a picnic lunch break. Spotting hippos at the "Hippo pool", baboons,monkeys, more elephants, gazelles, and a thick green vegetation and flamingos at the lake. Dinner and Overnight at Lodge/Camp
Drive to Ngorongoro crater for a wonderful "gem" of the program afternoon game drive with a picnic lunch break. The crater has indegious animals like the tree climbing lions,the shy rhinoceros, or the ever evasive leopard. The flora and fauna provide colors and life to the crater, providing a cover for shade and cool.
Dinner and Overnight at Ngorongoro crater rim.
Day 6 - Ngorongoro- Arusha
More game drive en-route back to Arusha.You will get a chance to stop at local cultures and get to take pictures and a short history of their culture.Drive back to Arusha for a day room and transfer to the airport for your departure.
Guaranteed departure – Accommodation, Activities, Transfers, Meals, Fees where indicated as per the itinerary - Local traveler assistance during your tour - Specialized and personalized services
Tips - Laundry - Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages unless explicitly noted - Optional activities/extras – Visas (unless noted) - Vacation insurance
Trip Terms & Conditions
* Your deposit is due immediately on booking (30% of program price, minimum $250). The balance is due 90 days prior to departure. We currently accept wire transfer and direct deposit. Please check the payment details on http://www.taylorsafaris.com/index.php/Payments/Payments/
* Tour quotes do not include airfare to/from the trip start point unless noted on the itinerary
* Cost increases in currency exchange, government fees, taxes, surcharges or hotel/lodge tariff increases between quote date and start date are payable by the client.
* Availability cannot be guaranteed until booked. We will exercise best efforts to book hotels per the itinerary, however, in busy seasons and with client bookings made within 90 days of tour date we may be forced to offer substitutes.
* Cancellations 90 days or more prior to departure will receive full refund less any non-refundable paid fees (e.g. non-refundable airfare, cruise, or hotel deposits). 60-89 days will be subject to loss of deposit. 30-59 days will be subject to loss of 50% of program price. 29 days or less will be subject to 100% of program price.
* Payment of the program price constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions set out at http://www.taylorsafaris.com/index.php/taylor/aboutus/category/terms_and_conditions/
* Living Standards and practices at destination may differ from those in you country with respect to provisions of utilities, services and accommodation